We’d love to see you in Kalpitiya. Feel free to contact us :
Best way to contact us in via email. You can still call us.
Tikiri (Sri Lankan Speaker) +94 770038467
Dil (English Speakers) +94 773686235
Leo (French Speakers) +33 771145096
Airport Taxi :
Mervyn +94 779197114
Roy +94 724168618
If we don’t answer, simply send a text message and we will surely reply. We check emails everyday, many times a day, so you will be responded in a few hours.
Email : [email protected]
Facebook: Kitesurfing Lanka
Skype : DilsiriW
Skype : Leo.Moret1
How to come :
The easiest way to access our paradise is by taxi. You can also take public transportation (more information below)
By taxi : airport pickup
You are exhausted by your travel by plane and want to avoid hassles when arriving in Colombo ?
We can make it easier for you and arrange transport service from the airport to the hotel. Our driver will pick you up in Colombo and drop you to our resort in Kalpitiya.
Price : 70€
By public transportation :
There is no direct bus from the airport, but you can take two different bus and a tuc tuc to get to our resort :
- From the Colombo/ Airport drive along the Main Negombo Road
- You need to pass the town of Chilaw and proceed on to the Puttalam Road
- Drive along the Puttalam Road until you reach the Palavi Junction at the 120 KM Post
- Turn left at this junction and drive along the Kalpitiya Road for 36 KM
- Just past the 36 KM you will come to a junction called Kandakuliya Beach Road. There is Tuk Tuk stop and stores at the junction.
- Turn left at this junction and proceed for approximately 3 KM (don’t turn to any other roads, stick to the tar road)
- You will pass the Muslim School and the road will bend to the right. On the right hand side you will see a gravel road
- Turn right there and proceed until you go over a culvert.
- Once you go over the culvert on the left is a big blue gate. That’s us!
** If you come by bus and stop at the Kalpitiya Bus stand, we have a regular Tuk Tuk driver. His name is Lal and he can bring you to our camp for Rs. 500 (Euro 3) +94724485500.
Kalpitiya Dolphin Hotel (Kitesurfing Lanka), Dutch Bay Road (Kudawa Road), Kandakuliya Beach Road, Kalpitiya